Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Insurance Blog Of The Future

As founder of the NTAP group I try to shy away from any self promotion and let this blog be used for our members and other great companies that have information to share. I have spent the last few months working on a new blog for my insurance business and I wanted to share it with you.

Let's be honest insurance is a BORING topic for the general public. I mean really when was the last time you took enjoyment in having a good insurance conversation? I be the answer is NEVER!!!! It's okay I get it. I am weird and find insurance awesome, which is why I do it and I'm good at it.

I created a blog that I hoped would be informative, entertaining, and engaging all at the same time. I think I have been able to accomplish that with the new blog I call Insurance With Sean. Okay I can't take all the credit...Ryan Stewman of www.hardcorecloser.com helped me with the concept, design, and well pretty much everything but HEY that's what he does. He can't sell insurance any more than I can be a marketing guru. That's why I hire him for marketing and he hires me for insurance.


CLICK HERE TO SEE MY NEW BLOG!!

I hope you will take a few minutes and share the site with those that you know. My goal is to have this be a place for people to go to get a good laugh, see top producers, and learn a thing or two about insurance in Texas.

Sean Matheis

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY NEW BLOG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment